5 Fun and Nutritious Treats for Your Dog (and one for your cat)
Alex & Ryder Creed gives these to their pets Grace, Bolo and Winnie
- Banana – Slice and freeze.
- Sweet potato – Microwave, cool and dice.
- Yogurt – Just a tablespoon will make them happy.
- Pumpkin – Again, only a tablespoon. It helps with kinds of digestive issues. And for you cat owners, pumpkin can help move furballs through the digestive tract as well as keep furballs from forming in the first place.
- Cucumber – Peel, slice and serve cold. Duncan and Huck love cucumbers so much they kept raiding the garden this year.
If you have a favorite healthy pet treat Alex would love to know about it. Please leave a comment.